Yours truly believes every morning should begin with a stretch -- even though this IS a downward DOG, your Mz Paws never discriminates!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mz Paws Returns: Has Message For Paparazzi and Fans




IN THE LOOKING GLASS

My dear friends (in this salutation, I include fans and paparazzi, even though the latter have chased me mercilessly):

It is always important to examine oneself thoroughly. While I was Behind the White Door (more on that later) I found a most suitable mirror in which to take a good look at myself. What I found was -- ME.

I have to admit, my dear friends, that during my first days Behind the White Door, (please click on "Behind the White Door" if you have not been following my story), I felt the hounded by doubt and depression. (No doubt, that is where the horrible rumor started that I had -- I can barely write this -- changed species.)

I will say, however, that depression can make one FEEL as though one has undergone some kind of terrible transformation. (Speaking of transformation, I will not even comment on the rumor that I had become A Canine. To do so would simply FEED the FRENZY of gossip and rumor, both of which I find contemptible.)

But I digress. To continue: when I looked in the mirror, I saw the same ME. It was most confusing. I have since learned that depression can cause confusion, as well as doubt.

So, to put matters straight, while I was Behind the White Door, I did see a psycatologist. I will neither name the psycatologist nor the location, although I can tell you that my sessions did take place Behind the White Door. That is all I will say about this.

Except to say that this psycatologist gave me a set of cataffirmations that I used to bring me back to my whiskers:

1) I am Mz Paws. Who is Mz Paws? That is the question....
2) It is not self-aggrandizing to recognize that I am the one and only "Sophisti-cat of the Blogosphere." (But I still have to ask: who is Mz Paws?)
3) My fans love me. They call me the "Queen of Etiquette." That is ok.
4) The paparazzi love me. That is also ok.
5) I can generate compassion for all beings, including the paparazzi who swarmed me and chased me so that I had to run up stairs and hide Behind the White Door.
6) I can wish that no being, including all members of the paparazzi, would suffer as I did when I had doubt and depression because I was chased up the stairs by the paparazzi.
7) I can wish that all beings, including the paparazzi, would have happiness. In other words, I can still practice my Nine Laws for Good Living, no matter what!

Therefore, my dear friends, fans and paparazzi alike, I wish you all to well. I have returned and will soon continue to elucidate my Laws. (I believe the last one I wrote on was Law #2.)

I would also encourage you all to practice the meditation from Page 3. (Just click on "Page 3.) My psycatologist had me practice it every day I was Behind the White Door, and it certainly helped me.

I will be talking with you again very soon. Although I do not for a moment regret my retreat Behind the White Door, I am simply delighted to be back with you, my dear friends and fans. I feel refreshed and ready to once again tackle BP, renewable energy, my Sunday shrimp feast (oh, that's today -- how lovely!), and other worldly problems.

But just for now, whenever you look in a mirror, be HAPPY with what you see!!! For your love and admiration, I Thank you so much (please click on "Thank you" for the proper response!).

Always your --
Mz Paws


3 comments:

  1. i'z abail able for frenin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. *lolspeak off*
    i am available for friending...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mai deer new fren, krelm,
    Ai donna speek ur language vury wel, butt ai wul B Dliited 2 B ur fren. Du ai haffa du anu thang spezial 2 B ur fren, or kin wee jis comunikate lak dis, thru dese com ents? Pleeze du let mai no. Ai am flatred dat U wud lak 2 B mai fren, butt U no, ai tri 2 B frens 2 evrybudy.

    Ai du no if U becom a follwr, den u kin siin in an vote bout if ai shud Bcom vegetrin or not. Ai auredy vutd; ai choss numbr 3, U mean, no phish?

    Ai du lok ford 2 talkn wid U mor.

    Alwys Ur
    Mz Paws

    ReplyDelete