Yours truly believes every morning should begin with a stretch -- even though this IS a downward DOG, your Mz Paws never discriminates!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mz Paws on Vacations, the Meaning of Life, Hydrofracking




VACATION:
A GOOD TIME TO
CONTEMPLATE ONE'S
PRIORITIES and not to hydro-----!

I've never been big on vacations. Imho, they're highly overrated. If you can tell me what can be accomplished on a vacation that cannot be accomplished by sitting quietly and contemplating the true Meaning of Life, then please do so. (I'm told there are places to comment at the end of every one of my messages to you, my adoring -- and adored -- followers.) Contemplating the Meaning of Life may seem rather a large task, or one better left to those whose inclination is to sequester themselves forever behind the walls of a monastery or nunnery -- but actually it is quite simple. Just sit and breathe and see how wonderful it is that we can do this. Click here to learn more. I did, and as you can see, I'm having a delightful time!!

In fact, I've been doing just this since my last message to you. Now I am more than ever convinced that I must continue elucidating my Nine Laws for Good Living. I shall do so very soon. That is, if the paparazzi don't swarm me again. (Of course, I can't really blame them for wanting to get pictures of yours truly....)

In the future, I might also be talking about the practice of hydrofracking -- oh, such a dreadful sounding word, but quite fitting, imo. When I first heard the word, I thought it was some kind of -- oh dear, etiquette dictates that I not even write the word, but I'll give you a hint: it starts with "r" and ends in "e" and Toms are often arrested for it.... yes, yours truly thought it meant "that word" by water. Well, imagine my surprise when I discovered that's exactly what it is. Gas companies hydrofracking Mother Earth. Click here to learn more. What is the world coming to? I think I shall go back on vacation for a few more days!

Remember: all beings -- including wasps and ants -- want to be happy. They just don't know how to do it, and that's how we get into messy things like, oh dear, must I write that terrible word again? Hydro--------. There. What I'm trying to say is, we need to have compassion, even for those who like to hydro-----.

Always your
Mz Paws

2 comments:

  1. You are so right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you, Ms. P. I work very, very hard at being right. Except in some matters, when my tail tends to lean to the left a bit, I do admit. It's just so difficult to be right ALL the time, you know. I don't want to end up like that Mr. Rash Lambash or whatever his name is and have to purloin drugs just to keep my paws going right. But I thank you for your lovely comment, and do write again soon. Always your Mz Paws.

    ReplyDelete