Yours truly believes every morning should begin with a stretch -- even though this IS a downward DOG, your Mz Paws never discriminates!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mz Paws Shares Links




I am hard at work writing my next post (as you can see). It needs a bit of, as they say, tweaking.

Oh my dear tail. That word. Tweaking. It always puts me in mind of a similar word. Probably you guessed it. Yes. Squeaking. And perhaps you know what THAT leads to in my -- if I do say so myself -- ever-active mind. But I digress. Again. It's a habit I'm trying to tweak. Anyway....

I don't normally share very many links on this site, mostly because I usually have so very, very much to say, myself. But since today is tweaking day, I am going to give you, my friends and fans, two links. The first is to a wonderful interview with a fabulous cat named C.E. Lawrence. She talks about everything from string theory (as in math/physics/Big Fang) (or first, click here to see yours truly having fun with her OWN string), to how crime profilers work, the publishing world, meowsical purrformances and oh, so much more. Plus she reads from her book. C.E. Lawrence is, of course, the author of Silent Screams, a thriller that will really raise your fur. Click here to get your neurons firing!

The other link is to an article about the Tea Party. Now, I enjoy bones in china and can raise my little claw as well as the next socio-cat, but I simply will not comment on this other kind of tea party except to say that you MUST watch the UTube version of an hysterical parody of these so-called Teapartiers by "emma's revolution." (That's the name of the group.) It made me grin until -- I have to admit-- my fangs showed. And I never, ever, eVER show my fangs. At least, not in polite society. Click here for a ro-LICKING good time! You can even read the lyrics to the song so you can caterwaul right along with emma's revolution!

P.S. I realize, of course, that I often DO create links to my own and other sites -- well, mostly my own, of course. But it's not because I'm trying to avoid tweaking my next post. Really, it's not. Just look again at how hard I'm working and you'll know I'm telling you the Cat's Honest Truth.

Always your
Mz Paws

No comments:

Post a Comment