Yours truly believes every morning should begin with a stretch -- even though this IS a downward DOG, your Mz Paws never discriminates!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Mz Paws Responds to "Raven"


THE WHEREABOUTS OF

MZ PAWS

IS STILL UNKNOWN

But the Sophisti-cat
of the Blogosphere
Responds to a
Disgruntled Viewer

Earlier today, through means unknown, Mz Paws delivered a scathing note to a viewer known only as "Raven." In a comment posted a number of days ago, Raven refers to the picture on Page 3 of this blog.

Raven says: I just cannot unnerstan HOW that big fat cat let you papparazzi near him and his butt in the "bath" room! Nevah, nevah, nevah do that again! Signed, Raven

The note from Mz Paws, which this reporter obtained by means which shall remain secret unless a bribe of sufficient amount is offered, appears in its entirety below:

My Dear Raven,

I am currently "under siege" by the paparazzi. (Please note the correct spelling of this word, which comes from an old French word meaning "rummager," as in one who "rummages" through papers.) I do NOT encourage the paparazzi. I do not encourage rummaging of any sort. In fact, I am thinking of starting an ANTI-RUMMAGING organization. Perhaps in the south, from whence it seems you hail, given your spelling (another error) of the word "never" -- perhaps in the south you do not have paparazzi. As for the cat pictured being fat -- well, perhaps he cannot help it. Perhaps he has emotional eating problems, or a hormonal imbalance. To impugn him without knowing him is slanderous. If I were not so steeped in the etiquette of the polite world, I might say that you, Raven, might benefit from a course in common courtesy.
Yours (under siege),
Mz Paws

We will keep you updated on Mz Paws' whereabouts. Her fans are asking that anyone who knows the staircase pictured on this blog several days ago please make yourselves known. Mz Paws' fans are particularly interested in what goes on Behind the White Door seen at the top of the stairs, the door behind which, presumably, Mz Paws is hiding.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so hysterical. Made me laugh and smile tonight! YOu had asked me on mine where my design came from. Shabbyblogs.com. Great site. They let you use their templates! I'll keep reading!

    ReplyDelete