Yours truly believes every morning should begin with a stretch -- even though this IS a downward DOG, your Mz Paws never discriminates!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mz Paws' 9 Laws For Good Living


As a consultant, I like to get right down to business. I assume you have read my curriculum vitae and are satisfied with my expertise on matters far and wild (especially the latter). If you have done neither, then please
STOP RIGHT HERE.

One always has a responsibility to find out from whence one receives information or advice.

If you are satisfied with my credentials, you may CONTINUE.

Now I will share with you the 9 ways in which I believe we can all enjoy health and happiness no matter how many lives we might live. My 9 Laws are simple enough to memorize, but they pack a profound punch, if one were so inclined. So, here they are, Mz Paws' 9 Laws For Good Living:

  1. Never work if you can help it.
  2. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep more.
  3. Nap whenever and wherever you can.
  4. Never use your claws unless absolutely necessary.
  5. Stay well-groomed.
  6. Always cover your eliminatory substances.
  7. Use cunning with caution.
  8. Never feel guilty -- about anything.
  9. Enjoy each meal as if it's your last (it might be).
May all beings, including rattlesnakes, benefit from this advice.

I will elucidate each Law, all in good time. But now, if you will excuse me, I see an excellent patch of sun over there in which to practice Law #3.