Yours truly believes every morning should begin with a stretch -- even though this IS a downward DOG, your Mz Paws never discriminates!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mz Paws' Law #1, Part A: Elucidation













NEVER WORK IF YOU CAN HELP IT

Mz Paws' Law #1
Part A

Law #1 can easily be misinterpreted. For clarity's sake, I have divided my elucidation of this Law into sections. We will discuss Part A today.

Part A. All cats must work.

This statement may seem paradoxical. However, Law #1 is not, repeat not, recommending laziness, sloth, indolence, inactivity, loafing or otherwise occupying oneself as a scofflaw.

We are all born into different litters and different Lives. Some of us have lived only One Life, some are all the way up to Nine. Some of us are born into privilege, some into poverty.

Regardless of our station in our current Life, we all have work. For example: We must eat. Our feral friends must catch their food; some of us need only rub a human leg to receive a fab treat. These are but two examples of a cat's daily work.

But how do we go about working?

Do we scuttle about frantically? Do we slink around like a criminal? Do we feel caught in the -- I will say it -- RAT RACE?

You do not need to feel like a RAT. I will explain this when we discuss Part B of Law #1. For now, I encourage you to turn to Page 3 while I begin my own important work of grooming my coat.

A bientot, as my French friends say.


No comments:

Post a Comment