Yours truly believes every morning should begin with a stretch -- even though this IS a downward DOG, your Mz Paws never discriminates!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Mz Paws Wishes Everyone Happy New Year!

Oh, my dear tail....
Another year has come and gone.



Yours truly, your faithful Mz Paws, must admit to feeling rather startled to find herself on the verge of a New Year.

You see, dear reader, your Mz Paws has been silent for quite some time now. Some have suggested that yours truly has had what humans call "writer's block."

Oh, my dear readers, no, no, no. Your Mz Paws has simply been exploring different avenues of expression. Yours truly has been taking singing lessons, as well as quilting, drumming and -- oh, my favorite of all -- birding! Oh, all those beautiful birds. Oh, but dear reader, let me assure you, your Mz Paws would NEVER, EVER, EVER, evereverevereverever even THINK of chasing after one of those gorgeous feathery creatures. Yours truly is simply enjoying learning their names. This is the truth from my heart, dear readers. After all, why would I, Mz Paws, need to (oh dear, yours truly just cannot bring herself to say it)...but you, dear reader know what some of my kind do with birds. I assure you, dearest friends, that I have PLENTY to eat where I live. As I matter of fact, my human just offered me a tasty treat, which I refused -- politely, bien sur -- because I must watch my weight. Oh, did I tell you, dear reader, that I am also studying le francais? Mais oui!

But now as the New Year approaches, it is time for yours truly to wish all of you, my dear friends, a Happy, Healthy and Purrful New Year!

Always your,
Mz Paws

Purr Script: As always, yours truly would adore hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment